Fold & slide doors differ from other slide systems...
- Because they can be inserted in large openings without posts or fixed sashes
- Because the accordion principle allows for folding that is incredibly space saving
- Because they run in a guide rail at the top and bottom and therefore form a tight seal to the frame profile
- Because the sash can be retracted evenly and parallel circumferentially from the frame for ventilation purposes.
- They are also suitable as room dividers because a wide passage can be opened completely
- Durable timber-aluminum solutions to suit every taste – color can be adapted individually
- Thermally separated, accessible floor running rail. Flush between the interior and patio floors
- Space saving
- For large openings without posts or fixed sashes
- Tight and safe
- Plenty of light in the room
- The individual sash doors are interconnected by hinges and can therefore be folded in the accordion system.
- Extremely space-saving, as the elements do not protrude into the room and can be folded together in the smallest space.
- Even with the largest possible openings, the view is not obstructed by any posts, fixed glazing or sliding sashes or side hung casements.
- The glazing and frame elements are highly energy-efficient, soundproof and burglar-proof.