Parallel retract & slide doors differ from lift & slide systems...
- Because they form an all-round closed sash and frame system.
- Because the movable sliding sash is parallel to the fixed sash when closed
- Because they do not offer accessible passage
- Because the sash can be retracted evenly and parallel circumferentially from the frame for ventilation purposes.
- Because the handle has three functions: Unlock/lock, slide, parallel retract.
- Lots of light through large glass surfaces
- Excellent value for money.
- High insulation values
- Double sealing rails